The south branch of tukijigawa river
VIEW IN TSKIDJI, YEDO
[ID] 1014กกกก( ID:1014 )
[Photographer] unknown
[Album]
[Place] Tokyo
[Date] unknown
[Color] mono
[Size] 176x104
[Cabinet] 22-7-0
[Keyword] river/temple/ship

From the April 16,1873 edition of "The Far East ". A picture taken in the direction of Bizen Bridge (in the centre) from Odawara Bridge. The roof to the left rear is that of the main building of Nishihonganji Temple. The area to the right is the houses of the Minami Odawara district. (Most of them were destroyed in the fire of February 26, 1873.) To the right shore are fish transport ships.