The main building of tukiji nishihonganji temple
THE NISHI MONZEKI TEMPLE, YEDO, burnt 3RD April, 1872
[ID] 1021กกกก( ID:1021 )
[Photographer] unknown
[Album]
[Place] Tokyo
[Date] unknown
[Color] mono
[Size] 209x153
[Cabinet] 22-14-0
[Keyword] temple

The annex of Honganji Temple of the Jodo Shin Sect. The name of the temple is Sanenzan. It was embraced by the Shogun Ieyasu and became the tomb site of the Shogun's family. A person looks up to the building from the front.