Shinchi in kita,the north
706
[ID] 1043กกกก( ID:1043 )
[Photographer] unknown
[Album]
[Place] Osaka
[Date] unknown
[Color] color
[Size] 268x206
[Cabinet] 23-18-0
[Keyword] life/river
  High-definition Image

The so-called Kita Shinchi originated from the restoration of Dojimagawa in the Genroku years. After the present grounds were formed when the Sonezaki River was reclaimed in 1912, it was divided in two areas, the commercial Dojima area and the red-light district of Sonezakishinchi.