KAMAKURA KOMYOJI TEMPLE
KOMIODJI TEMPLE GATE,KAMAKURA
[ID] 1078กกกก( ID:1078 )
[Photographer] unknown
[Album]
[Place] Kamakura
[Date] unknown
[Color] mono
[Size] 190x134
[Cabinet] 24-30-0
[Keyword] temple
  High-definition Image

Komyoji of Zaimokuza in Kamakura is the head temple of the Jodo Sect Chinzeirikugi branch. Rengeji built by Hojo Tsunetoki in 1240 was moved to Zaimokuza in 1243 and renamed Komyoji. The picture is the front gate built in 1495.