Bell tower of todaiji temple
RINGHOUSE IN TODIJI AT NARA
[ID] 1323กกกก( ID:1323 )
[Photographer] unknown
[Album]
[Place] Nara
[Date] unknown
[Color] mono
[Size] 89x56
[Cabinet] 30-2-0
[Keyword] temple

The location is the east side of the Daibutsu hall. The present building was built through donations collected by Todaiji Temple and rebuilt by Eisai during the Shogen years (1207-11). The style is a mixture of Indian and Chinese styles, in Irimoya style with tiled roofs.