Tatsuno-dera Temple,Katase° 1°ň
[ID] 3124°°°°( ID:3124 )
[Photographer] unknown
[Album] Shimooka Renjo ?
[Place] Fujisawa
[Date] unknown
[Color] color
[Size] 268x208
[Cabinet] 64-22-0
[Keyword] scenic spot/historic sites/temple
  Photographs of the same title

This is the Ryukoji main hall completed in 1832, a wooden building roughly 22 metres wide and 27 metres deep. The official name of the temple is Jakkozan Ryukoji. Both the lanterns at the bottom of the stairs and the washing place on the right exist today. Shichimendo is visible above the stairs on the left. It was built in the early Edo Period to enshrine Shichimen Daimyojin of Mt. Minobe-Shichimen-zan. This is how the area looked before the reconstruction in 1989.