256 MOGI
[ID] 343  ( ID:343 )
[Photographer] Ogawa,Kazumasa
[Album] Ogawa,Kazumasa (Album)
[Place] Nagasaki
[Date] Middle Meiji
[Color] color
[Size] 258x199
[Cabinet] 8-17-0
[Keyword] view/community/highway/Japanese junk
  Photographs of the same title
  High-definition Image

The houses and cape of Mogi. The pier for the boat to Obama Hot Spring and Amakusa is not yet seen at the edge of the cape. The town was designated as Mogi-cho, Nishisonogi-gun in 1919 and was incorporated into Nagasaki City in 1962. Many fishing boats and net-drying platforms can be seen along the seashore.