A bronze horse at Suwa Shrine° 5°ň
BRONZE HORSE, OSUWA, NAGASAKI
[ID] 3867°°°°( ID:3867 )
[Photographer] unknown
[Album]
[Place] Nagasaki
[Date] unknown
[Color] color
[Size] 268x208
[Cabinet] 75-10-0
[Keyword] historic sites/shrine
  Photographs of the same title

The 1.8m bronze horse was donated to Suwa Shinto Shrine in 1870 to commemorate the establishment of the Nagasaki Iron Foundry, predecessor of Mitsubishi Nagasaki Shipyard. Transferred to the entrance of Nagasaki Park (Suwa Park) in October 1928, it was removed as part of metal collections during World War II.