A shrine in Fujisawa
[ID] 3987กกกก( ID:3987 )
[Photographer] R. Stillfried
[Album] R. Stillfried(album 3)
[Place] Fujisawa
[Date] unknown
[Color] mono
[Size] 241x194
[Cabinet] 78-5-0
[Keyword] scenic spot/temple

This is the head temple of the Jishu sect of Buddhism founded by Ippen. The official name of the temple is Totakusan Muryokoin Shojokoji Temple. The fourth-generation priest Donkai built the temple in 1325. This photograph captures Kyakuden (far left) and Daishoin (far right) over the Chujaku Gate viewed from around Kan'nondo on the left. Chujaku Gate still stands today.