A teahouse in Yokohama Park
B749 YOKOHAMA, PUBLIC GARDEN
[ID] 4189กกกก( ID:4189 )
[Photographer] A. Farsari
[Album] A. Farsari (album 1)
[Place] Yokohama
[Date] unknown
[Color] color
[Size] 259x200
[Cabinet] 81-7-0
[Keyword] teahouse/park/flowers and trees

Yokohama Park was opened in 1877 as a Western-style park for the use of both Japanese and foreigners. In 1909, after the abolition of the foreign settlement, the entire park came under the management of Yokohama City. A fountain and flower beds were added, and the cherry blossoms attracted many visitors.