Center of NAGASAKI downtown and umegasaki settlement
untitled
[ID] 762กกกก( ID:762 )
[Photographer] F. Beato
[Album] F. Beato
[Place] Nagasaki
[Date] 1866
[Color] mono
[Size] 216x178
[Cabinet] 17-2-0
[Keyword] view/harbour/street/Dejima
  High-definition Image

Written "March 1866" by Beato. A wide view of the central part of Nagasaki and Dejima, Shinchi and Umegasaki from Mt.Kazagashira. There is no bridge at the mouth of Nakashima river, and the building of the Nishiyakusho is seen to the upper right. Shinchi is still skirtde on the rea by sea. There are many foreign ships in the harbour.