The bell tower at Kofukuji Temple° 1°ň
untitled
[ID] 764°°°°( ID:764 )
[Photographer] F. Beato
[Album]
[Place] Nagasaki
[Date] 1866
[Color] mono
[Size] 184x217
[Cabinet] 17-4-0
[Keyword] temple
  Photographs of the same title

Written "February 1866" by Beato. The bell tower to the right front of the Buddha Hall at Kofukuji Temple. It was built in 1663, restored in 1692 after being destroyed by fire, and repaired four times after 1731. It is a wooden building in two stories with roof tiles and irimoya. It has a balustrade and chidori barge.