Bell tower of nikko rin-ouji temple
32 BELFRY AT NIKKO
[ID] 952กกกก( ID:952 )
[Photographer] A. Farsari
[Album] A. Farsari
[Place] Nikko
[Date] unknown
[Color] color
[Size] 260x211
[Cabinet] 20-16-0
[Keyword] temple

The bell tower of Rinoji Temple was moved from Toshogu to a spot southwest of Sanbutsudo in 1882. The tower had three pillars on each corner, or a total of 12 pillars. The Aoi emblem is seen on the bell, which still tells the time today with its beautiful sound.